All God’s Creatures Pet Services is a full service company here to offer you personalized care for your dog, cat, bird, ferret, reptile, hamster, fish or WHATEVER pet you may have!
AND HEY, NO BAN ON BREEDS HERE! We love Pits and when it comes to dogs, the bigger the better! We happily provide services to all breeds, sizes, and varieties.We specialize in providing excellent care in:
- Dog Walking
- Cat Sitting/Pet Sitting/Hotel Visits
- Basic Grooming
- Obedience Training
- Cage-Free Dog Boarding* (regular clients only)
We are fully bonded and insured, and have the knowledge, professionalism, and expertise to provide exquisite care for your animals while you are away. Our pets need love, care, and attention just like we do. Even though cats have the reputation of being fairly independent, that doesn’t mean they ENJOY being left alone for days on end. They still need a regular dose of TLC so they don’t feel abandoned or lonely. For a dog, a good walk everyday goes a long way in helping to prevent or eliminate most of those annoying behaviors (i.e. excessive barking, jumping, chewing shoes, destroying the house) And since we are not a kennel or boarding facility, we can assure your pup has all the love and attention they can handle while in our care, with the run of our home and yard, or kept company right in their own home! Call us today and see how we’re different and why our clients keep returning!
- Didn’t think anyone could love and care for their babies like they do
- Don’t have dogs or cats so much as they have “kids with paws”
- Regularly give up space on the couch & in (their) bed for their sweeties
- Worry about their pet’s well-being almost more than they worry about their own
- Missed out in the past on events, dates, & trips to keep from leaving their pets alone or with a stranger
If any of this sounds familiar, just give us a call @ 901-246-1409 and put your worries to rest!
Consistency and Convenience
Just close your eyes and imagine going out of town, truly enjoying yourself, AND knowing your pets are being well cared for AND having a wonderful time as well. That’s how our clients have said they feel when out of town. You can’t put a price on that kind of peace of mind. Consistency is very important for the well-being of an animal, so establishing a relationship with a professional you can count on each and every time you need to be away is crucial. After a brief initial meeting (free of charge), your info is on file and all it takes is a quick text or call to confirm your reservation!
Why put your pup in a cage or boarding facility when they can be cared for in a loving home. Contact us anytime for your free pet consultation! Whether you are leaving tomorrow on a last-minute emergency, or planning for the future, we are here to help.
Why Choose us?
- Integrity and dependability are the foundation of our business
- NO EXTRA CHARGE for introductory meeting in your home
- Photos/Videos sent during your absence
- NO EXTRA CHARGE to administer medications or injections
- Certified Dog Trainer via Animal Behavior College
- Preparedness & knowledge in Pet CPR & Pet First Aid
- NO EXTRA CHARGE for last minute reservations (provided space available)
- Experience in pet massage and included with visits at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- No worries about transporting your pet to and from a kennel, day care, or other boarding facility
- Featured in Connecting Memphis
- Active member of APSE (Association of Pet Sitting Excellence), ASPCA, and HSUS
- Preferred pet sitter of Claridge House Condominiums & River Tower at South Bluffs Condominiums
- Strong focus on socialization and healthy play time
- FREE pick-up and delivery midday Monday through Friday for boarders
- 24/7 online reservations, or call/text for quick confirmation (usually within the hour!)
- Bonded & Insured through Mourer Foster/Traveler’s Insurance
Our Service Areas are:
- Harbor Town/Mud Island
- Downtown Memphis
- Midtown Memphis/Central Gardens
- EZ Daze RV Park, Southaven, MS
If you don’t see your area listed, give us a call to see if we can come to you.
Our ultimate goal always is to ensure your pets are safe, happy, and relaxed while in our care.