We are confident you’ll love what we have to offer — and how we offer it to you!
Our walks are specifically catered to the needs of your dog. The more energy they have to burn, the faster and further we’ll go. Unless requested to walk alone, typically they will walk with a buddy or two. Dogs love to walk in “packs” and the younger or less experienced pups can learn from the others not only how to walk on leash but also how to act properly around others. It also really helps if your dog is nervous or fearful to have a confident, calm “friend” along. Click here for more information on the importance and benefits of daily dog walks.
- $17 for at least 30 minutes (second dog/same household, add $3)
- $25 for at least 45 minutes (second dog/same household, add $3)
- $33 for at least 60 minutes (second dog/same household, add $3)
Visit includes fresh food/water, cleaning of litter box, aquarium, crate, etc. and plenty of brushing, petting, play time, etc. Medication/shots administered at no extra charge. Click here for more information on what is included in a cat or other pet visit.
Up to three pets
- $17 for at least 30 minutes
- $25 for at least 45 minutes
- $33 for at least 60 minutes
Four to six pets
- $22 for at least 30 minutes
- $30 for at least 45 minutes
- $38 for at least 60 minutes
Please call for quote
If bathing your dog is a monstrous chore, no worries! We will give your dog a bath, trim/file the nails, clean the ears, and express the glands. Click here for more information on grooming, including nail trimming tips and “What in the world are anal glands?”
- Small Dogs (up to 20 lbs) = $40 (Add $5 for double or thick coat)
- Medium, Large, & EXTRA Large Dogs = $60 (Add $5 for double or thick coat)
All dogs should know basic obedience, manners, and social skills. Obedience training is normally a half hour 2-3 times per week, but can be adjusted as needed. Two to three behaviors will be taught during each session. We use positive reinforcement training methods, so it is a fun, enjoyable time. They will learn to sit, lie down, stay, come when called, loose-leash walking, and “leave it” (very helpful in emergency situations). Obedience training not only challenges the dog physically, but mentally as well. Pretty soon your pup will be showing off and going through his whole repertoire of tricks to please you! 🙂
Loose leash walking is offered as an add-on service for daily walkers. Your dog will learn to walk on leash without pulling, zig-zagging, and “going off on his own”.
- Basic Obedience = $45 per half hour
- Loose-Leash Walking Only (add-on service for regular clients) = Add $3 to walking fee
Cage-free Boarding w/ FREE Pick-Up & Delivery!
**Unfortunately due to the high demand of this service and limited space we have had to restrict boarding to established & daily clients only.**
Your dog simply becomes a guest in our home. NO CAGES unless you have a puppy in training or they prefer to sleep in their crate. Otherwise they are free to roam! Full run of the house complete with couch and bed privileges; full run of a large fenced yard, complete with playmates, doggie pools, and toys. We are trained professionals who love what we do and always go above and beyond for the comfort of your pet.
- No extra charge for administering medication or shots
- Special instructions for schedule, medications, etc followed precisely
- Texts or emails happily sent during your absence
- Full lap, couch, bed, and yard privileges
- More “private” accommodations available for special needs or senior dogs
- “VIP Treatment” incorporated in all visits (i.e. pet massages, extra attention, hand feeding, singing, etc)
- One dog = $35 per night
- Two dogs/same household = $45 per night
- Three dogs/same household =$55 per night
- For monthly boarding please call for quote
Requirements: Current on all shots including Bordetella (send via text or email prior to visit) & current on flea, tick, & heartworm preventative. Unfortunately we are not able to board intact/un-neutered males.
Please compare our pricing to other options. We highly recommend you shop around to see how we differ not only in fees but also in quality of service and professionalism.
Our ultimate goal always is to ensure your pets are safe, happy, and relaxed while in our care.